Monday, October 21, 2013
October 18 - SHARE
here's the text from my Instagram feed for this one. I spent several days "rippin and rompin" and it has been nice to rest a bit.
"Bright colors, because sharing makes the world a brighter place."
I really wanted to use the bits of the Sasheen Ribbon that have been peeking at me from my scrap container and this seemed like the perfect pace for them. They have the most wonderful sheen to them and the colors are just bright and happy.
On to the list.
- Tan cardstock tag base (I had bunches of the tan paper)
- Green, orange, blue sasheen ribbon scraps
- tiny bit of bright yellow satin ribbon
- tiny white tag diecuts from scrap paper
- assorted color eyelets
- bright colored confetti flowers
- bright circle alphabet stickers
- the hanger is bright green ribbon (off a Patron tequila gift box) and some bright blue tulle.
It is unusual for me to work in such bright colors, but this one was just plain fun.